July 27 8:00 PM
at Cheyenne Frontier Days
>> FULL EVENT DETAILS <<
B-Dub and Chelsea will be broadcasting LIVE from 3 pm- 7 pm!
NEW at Cheyenne Frontier Days!
- The final Championship Bull Riding event on July 24 will be streamed on RidePass!
- Moving forward, at select PBR events, PBR will exclusively host the CBR Bull Team Challenge, a successful bull team competition among stock contractors in which teams of three bulls compete against other teams. PBR is also actively exploring the sanctioning of historical CBR events as PBR sanctioned events.
- In future years, the world’s largest outdoor rodeo and Western celebration is intended to become a PBR sanctioned event.
- On one of the CFD performance days, PBR will produce a new Touring Pro Division event at Cheyenne Frontier Days on July 23. This will mark the first and only time in history that top CBR and PBR riders will compete head-to-head. Both events will be brought to fans live on RidePass.
- Thirty of the top PBR riders will compete in the July 23 long round and 15 in the championship round for PBR world points.
- Thirty of the top CBR riders will also compete on July 24, in the same long round/short round format as Monday night. The event aggregate will be paid based on the final scores among all 60 riders over both days of competition.
Since 1897, Cheyenne has celebrated its Old West roots with this eye-popping festival. The centerpiece of this Western celebration is the world’s largest outdoor rodeo, which draws top professionals who compete for more than $1 million in cash and prizes. Complementing the daily rodeo action are behind-the-chutes tours, trick riding and a wild-horse race. A Native American Village, an old frontier town, a saloon, dancing, a chuck wagon cook-off, pancake breakfasts and an art show carry through the frontier theme. Rounding out the program are a carnival midway, an air show, top-name entertainment, professional bull riding shows and several parades that include antique carriages and automobiles.