COFFEE IS LIFE! So this is verrryyyy important info...
Most people don't realize this, but McDonald's coffee is fairly weak compare to other places you can go. Starbucks coffee has more than TWICE as much caffeine per ounce. Even 7-Eleven coffee has significantly more.
Here are eight coffees ranked by how much caffeine each one is packing . . .
1. Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, 20.8 milligrams of caffeine per ounce. To compare, Pepsi only has about 3 milligrams per ounce.
2. Starbucks, 20.6 milligrams per ounce.
3. 7-Eleven coffee, 17.5 milligrams.
4. Peet's Coffee, 16.7 milligrams.
5. Dunkin' Donuts coffee, 15 milligrams.
6. Chick-fil-A coffee . . . yes, they have coffee . . . 13.6 milligrams.
7. Panera Bread, 11.8 milligrams per ounce.
8. McDonald's coffee, just 9.1 milligrams.