Do you have a selfie with an alpaca yet?
HERE’S YOUR CHANCE!
Get ready to change your social media profile picture to one you never knew you needed… until now!
This year’s Great Western Alpaca Show will feature a free alpaca selfie booth. How can you NOT jump at this unique opportunity? The Great Western Alpaca show will take place at the National Western Complex April 29 – May 1. That’s THIS WEEKEND!
Alpacas will be available for selfies throughout the event.
Alpaca Selfie Tips
Because alpacas don’t have the opposable thumbs required to operate the camera, you are going to have to help them out a bit. Some alpaca selfie suggestions:
· Bring a smart phone or camera.
· Bring your sense of humor and perseverance.
· Alpacas prefer to be touched on the neck, sides and back. They don’t love being scratched behind the ears or on the head.
· Do not stand behind the alpaca. They think you’re pretty cute too and prefer to keep you in sight!
· They may hum a tune for you while you are taking your selfie. Feel free to sing along!
Show hours are:
Friday, April 29 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 30 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 1 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Admission is FREE!
For more information about the Great Western Alpaca Show visit http://www.greatwesternalpacashow.com/.