When I read this headline I thought it was a joke...but NOPE.
This is one of those moments that HAS to make someone re-evaluate what their life has become. Right?!?!
There's a 26-year-old woman named Angelique Sanchez from Aurora, Colorado, (thanks for repping the Mile High right girl...) and she was trying to get a job at a health clinic last week. She needed to take a drug test for the job and apparently, Angelique knew she'd fail.
So she got her hands on someone else's pee. But she knew it had to be warm or the testers would know she'd smuggled it in, which I had nooo idea about? Anyways, she took it to a 7-Eleven before her test to heat it up in their microwave. Because duh....
And guess what happened????? It EXPLODED. YES exploded. Pee errrwhere.
So Angelique bolted, and the 7-Eleven clerk found a bunch of yellow liquid dripping from the microwave. He realized what it was and called the cops, and they tracked Angelique down at her job interview down the street.
She's facing one count of damaging property, and, spoiler alert, now that the health clinic knows about this story she's PROBABLY not getting that job. Just assuming.
Dang girl, dang.