A Woman Meant to Take Ibuprofen But Ate Her AIRPOD Instead!!

A 27-year-old woman named Carli Bellmer is going viral, for sharing an experience where she meant to take an Ibuprofen 800, but downed her left AirPod instead!!!

She said she was crawling into bed, and had the Ibuprofen in one hand, and the AirPod in the other, and accidentally ate the wrong one. She realized her mistake right away and started freaking out. Because of course!

She sent a friend a frantic voice memo, and the AirPod, which was connected to her iPhon, audibly transmitted from INSIDE her body. SCARY.

Then when she disconnected it, she got notifications from Apple that an unknown AirPod was traveling with her, and she could "play a sound" to locate it.

Thankfully, she's okay. In an update, she said she "had a feeling" she passed it but chose NOT to "retrieve it," which, s very understandable. She also had an x-ray afterward to make sure that everything was cool.

Click to watch the video HERE! Heads up it is NSFW!!

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content