If one of your goals for 2022 is to save some extra money, Buzzfeed shared some pretty simple ways to save!
- If you’re offered a job, counter offer the salary. It doesn’t have to be an ultimatum.
- Every time you want to buy something special, wait a week. If you forget, you didn’t need it. (I SWEAR by this one!
- Make your own food. (Most of the time)
- Don’t buy the cheapest item -- it may not last as long. Buy a few steps above it.
- Take your lunch and coffee to work.
- Bring your own water bottle with you. Drinking water is good for you – and cheaper than other drinks.
- Don’t go grocery shopping when you’re hungry. This one is a litttttle hard...
- Learn to fix things instead of replacing them or paying someone else to fix them. You can learn a lot on YouTube.
- Put away 10% of your paycheck. It may not seem like a lot, but it adds up.
For more tips click HERE!